Business Development Manager Sublimation and Textile
Reporting directly to the Director of US Sales, the BDM is a field based sales position providing quality sales and support to new potential prospects and business partners in the sublimation printing and textiles markets.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Achieves a minimum of 100% of assigned annual quota or MBO
- Network and acquire new prospective clients for sublimation
- Cultivate relationships with Roland and non-Roland customers and develop a clear understanding of their potential business issues, opportunities and needs.
- Present sublimation solutions that relate directly to key needs and opportunities
- Oversee the implementation process for new accounts and work directly with other Roland DGA departments to insure a smooth transition from prospect to customer
- Travels outside of the territory in support of company marketing efforts at major trade shows
- Maintains positive relations through field visits, sales trainings and quarterly reviews
- Analyzes and controls expenditures within the territory
- Maintains accurate, timely and complete records of all customer contact interactions, utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application and other company support systems
- Interacts and maintains good relationships with all other Roland DGA departments and personnel
- Represents the company in an ethical manner
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor
- Performance is measured by percentage attainment of assigned revenue quota as outlined in Sales Compensation Plan
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- In depth knowledge of sublimation printing and textile markets and how it relates to the current Roland reseller channel and new potential channels
- 7+ years of successful outside sales experience in the sublimation and textile industry
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Solution based selling
- Some application software experience in CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, CAD, etc is desirable.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, problem solving and time management skills
- Self-motivated & goal-oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player
- Proficient with MS Office
- High energy & Commitment: the ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial and fast growing company
- Creative problem solver
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Roland DGA Corporation complies with all fair employment regulations.
Roland DGA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, with a policy ensuring that all employees and potential employees are considered for all positions on the basis of their qualifications and abilities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, pregnancy, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability or other legally protected status.
About Roland DGA
Click here to learn more about Roland DGA
Please send your resumes to HR@RolandDGA.com Please include your salary history and current salary requirement.
No phone calls please.